ORDER PROCESS

We provide you with custom metal business cards that fit your business, ideas, and creative style. The process is four simple steps:

ORDER PHASES

Fill the request form to place order for card type and quantity. Don’t forget you can add our design service to your order, along with a number of additional add-on features.

We have a catalogue of designed template for plastic and metal business cards you can choose from. Once your request form is filled, we shall send to you through your email the catalogue of the various designs that we have. Please choose the design that you like indicating the IDENTIFICATION NUMBER.

You don’t have artwork? No problem! We offer a bespoke design service where we create a design (or number of designs for you to choose from) then evolve the design(s) until you are happy with the end result. When our design team starts work on your card design, then they will email you a wonderful realistic email proof for you to check, usually within 1 day. Should you require any changes, just reply to the email and let us know the alterations that you require and we will email your revised proof to you within 24 hours for approval. (Professional design fee per order is N7, 000.) Email your artwork or sketch of the design you require to bethelmetalcards@gmail.com If you would like us to replicate your existing business card, email a photograph of your business card to bethelmetalcards@gmail.com

We accept 80% initial payment for an order before production commence, while the remaining balance of 20% payment should be made on delivery. All payment should be made to:

A/C Name: Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd
A/C Number: 1013304037
Bank Name: Zenith

After your artwork has been approved your cards will be ready for production. General delivery-time is approximately 15-working days. Please Note: Due to the additional production processes involved, the Black Metal Cards generally take three weeks.

  • Delivery within Lagos is FREE.
  • Delivery outside Lagos costs N1, 500.
  • For delivery outside Nigeria please call admin: 08033264815 or email: bethelmetalcards@gmail.com Need more information? Read our Frequently Asked Questions