NIGERIAN’S NUMBER ONE  METAL BUSINESS CARDS PRODUCER

 We set out to further enhance your brand image. Offering you only the highest quality stainless steel metal and pvc plastic business cards around. We believe that our metal business cards can make a huge impact on your business.

GREAT OFFER!

FAST & RELIABLE SERVICE FOR YOUR METAL CARD PRINT PROJECTS, 35% DISCOUNT FROM APRIL TO JULY

OUR MAJOR SERVICES

CUSTOM HAND FAN

fcd

For cool promotion! custom Hand fans are simple-looking but functional implements that make for a long-lasting gift or souvenir. hand fans make a budget- friendly promotion that is sure to come in handy at indoor & outdoor events. We offer custom printed PVC hand fans are available with full colour printing, maximize your promotional products message by using a customized PVC hand fan printing. we imprint your custome logo onto PVC hand fan on one or two sides.

3D EPOXY STICKER

epoxy-stick

We can custom make your epoxy stickers or domed labels at any size shape or color.The Dome Sticker protects the print and is UV resistant letting you use your epoxy stickers for interior and exterior use without fading or yellow the colors of your original logo.It is made of polyurethane poured over each decal forming a clear dome giving it a high quality 3D appearance.

CUSTOMIZED PAPER AIR FRESHENER
air

 PAPER AIR FRESHENENER. CUSTOMIZED / PROMOTIONAL PAPER AIR FRESHENERS are being hung on the rear mirror of cars, in the toilet, inside any office like SCHOOLS, RECEPTION, BANKING HALL S, CHURCHES, SEMINAR HALLS, even in the LIVING ROOM using its SIGHT & SCENT QUALITIES to attract users.

METAL & PLASTIC CARD PRINTING

20150530_162819

Our metal business cards make a statement. Manufactured from cosmetic grade rolled stainless steel using state of the art photo-etching, automated milling and electrophoretic processes, they marry form and function perfectly. By intricately cutting through the steel and etching into its surface, we can bring your dream business card to life.

PRODUCT BRANDING

flexible-packaging

Design Packaging’s and creative services team, BethelMendels Prints creates powerful product and retail packaging design, innovative packaging concepts, engaging graphic design, and ground-up brand development. We engage with each client to understand what the packaging program needs to convey and how it aligns.

CUSTOM PROMO ITEMS

promo

Competition in the global business environment is tough and achieving a unique position and competitive advantage becomes more and more difficult and expensive. The high level of investment necessary to maintain production capabilities and rising cost of R&D for product differentiation, makes strong marketing capabilities and unique brands pre-requisites.

SAMPLE OF METAL & PLASTIC CARDS

  • Recently Printed Metal Card

    DELABAS BUSINESS CARD

  • Recently Printed Metal Card

    GEN. ADETAYO COMP CARD

  • Recently Printed Metal Card

    BESTWORTH BUSINESS CARD

  • Recently Printed Metal Card

    FIRST ALUMINIUM NIG PLC BUSINESS CARD

  • Recently Printed Metal Card

    BETHELMENDELS ID CARD

  • Recently Printed Metal Card

    REDEMPTION PLUS NETWORK

  • Recently Printed Metal Card

    LOKOJA CLUB

  • Recently Printed Metal Card

    BETHELMENDELS STAFF ID CARD

OUR PROCESS

order1

Orders

Fill the request form to place order for card type and quantity. Don’t forget you can add our design service to your order, along with a number of additional add-on features.

gd_icon

artwork

You don’t have artwork? No problem! We offer a bespoke design service where we create a design (or number of designs for you to choose from) then evolve the design(s) until you are happy with the end result.

mt-0316-home-icon2

Production & Delivery

After your artwork has been approved your cards will be ready for production. General delivery-time is approximately 15-working days.We accept 80% initial payment for an order before production commence, while the remaining balance of 20% payment should be made on delivery.

WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING

My business experience has greatly improved with metal business cards, I appreciate Bethel Metal Cards for quality and timely delivery…

Ndu Obikwe

At first I almost doubted if the idea of metal cards will work for my Company but i took the risk with 500 metal cards, i got about 350 new clients….

Godswill Onah

The truth of the matter is when i introduced Metal ID Cards in my School, pupils valued and cared for them more, i know they thought quality things deserve better treatment…

Mrs. Lawrencia Ojonuga

PROPRIETORLink